Create Sustainable Business Growth
Build relationships with your B2B customers rather than acquiring your competitors.
B2B companies are struggling to grow.
Gallup can help you develop a plan for change.
Many B2B companies are acquiring their competitors in an effort to grow and reverse the trends, but your company can grow more by enhancing your customer strategies than by making acquisitions.
B2B companies are engaging only 29% of their customers. Depending on the size of the company, that means tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars in lost growth opportunities.
We can help your company create a customer strategy, realize exceptional growth through forecasting and predictive analysis, and gain a scientific understanding of your most -- and least -- profitable accounts.
We can help you uncover the factors negatively affecting your customer relations and revenue and then develop a plan for change.
Grow more by enhancing your customer strategies than by making acquisitions.
Gallup provides analytics and advice to leaders who want to accelerate B2B growth through a focus on customers. We do this by:
- Forecasting and predictive analysis. We leverage machine learning and advanced statistical techniques to identify causal factors within complex data sets that predict future trends and behaviors.
- Measuring objectively. We assess customers' engagement using impartial measurement techniques.
- Measuring holistically. We conduct quantitative and qualitative interviews with customers to understand the underlying factors that affect engagement.
- Focusing on the most urgent accounts. We identify at-risk accounts and prioritize those that need immediate action.
- Activating the account team. We assist the account team to build strategies that support customer engagement, using the results of the quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Putting customers first. We advise on the best strategies for a company to put their customers at the core of their business strategy and become the customers' trusted adviser and partner.
Guide to Customer Centricity: Analytics and Advice for B2B Leaders
How to accelerate your growth by listening to and acting on the voice of your customers.Learn More about Guide to Customer Centricity: Analytics and Advice for B2B Leaders